INCASA from its creation has systematically aimed to be an innovative company that offers solutions adapted to its clients dynamics and the needs of the most demanding consumers.
Focusing on innovation, our company has for example launched and implemented the following initiatives:
- The commercialization of liquid products in flexible packaging that reduces the impact of the packaging on the environment by 80%;
- The manufacturing of phosphate-free dishwasher tablets;
- The creation of more concentrated detergents and single-material packaging;
- The formulation of hypoallergenic detergents and fabric softeners for the most sensitive skin;
- The manufacturing of solid fabric softeners with more than 92% of the components coming from the petrochemical industry, and;
- The manufacturing of 100% cellulose, 100% biodegradable wipes.
We are also introducing a new range of Triple Concentration Detergents where the finished product presentation includes a bottle of PET in a labelled sleeve. This more ecological range allows for significant cost savings and exceptional reduction of the environmental impact of its use:
- 65% less CO2 in transportation;
- 72% less plastic packaging per wash;
- 66% less water in the product;
- 75% less space occupied.
INCASA is the only Spanish manufacturing company for private labels and one of the few in Europe that boasts a complete range of products with the EU ECOLABEL label. This certification guarantees that the primary materials and manufacturing process have followed significant environmental controls and that the product significantly reduces the environmental impact of its use in comparison with any standard product found on the distribution line. This certification also guarantees that the results obtained by its use are as good as or better than the leading product on the market.