As part of INCASA's general policy framework and as a manufacturer of household cleaning and personal care products, one of our main objectives is the maintenance and improvement of a Quality Management System, implemented and documented in accordance to Regulation UNE/EN/ISO/9001:2012.
Accordingly, INCASA endeavours at both the internal and external level to maintain the following commitments:
- Effective Communication: effectively collect and transmit the needs and specifications of our Clients;
- Evaluation of the degree of satisfaction of the client: including finding out if they are achieving the desired profits;
- Motivation: achieve a constant improvement in the quality and reliability of our products, promoting and boosting participation, of our staff, our suppliers and business partners;
- Training and commitment: achieve an optimum degree of motivation and self control, ensuring that all our staff are fully aware of their duties and have the necessary resources at both a technical level and organisational level;
- Self analysis and constant improvement: in order to guarantee that the provisions included in our Quality Manual operates correctly, through a system of internal audits, analysis of the non-conformities, using errors as a starting point to determine and eliminate their causes and avoid their repetition;
- Fulfilment of all requirements associated with our activities: both legal and regulatory as well as the ones emerging from our Clients.